[Webware-discuss] Re: python-ldap + webware + solaris odd problem

Winston Wolff winstonwolff at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 8 17:20:59 CET 2005

This is bizzare.  I don't have any clues to help you, but I'm
interested in what you find out.

One funny thing that Webware does is install a custom import hook.  It
adds an import hook to track what modules have been imported, and then
watches them to see if they have changed.  I have no idea if it is
related.

-ww