bind zope owner to ldap directory

Jens Vagelpohl jens at zope.com
Tue Feb 18 19:11:26 CET 2003

what you are saying does not make any sense to me.

if you instantiate a LDAPUserFolder then it will be used for
authentication purposes in that place of your directory structure and
"downward".

this is not the right mailing list to discuss zope issues. this mailing
list is for the python-ldap module only.

jens

On Tuesday, Feb 18, 2003, at 04:26 US/Eastern, Rakesh Naidu wrote:

> hello jens,
> i was able to import the ldap client(LDAPUserFolder) in to zope
> managament
> iinterface...and now i have set the server name etc to the proper
> values....
> now, the user that owns zope needs to be authernticated with ldap to
> the
> required directory....how to bind the user to the particular
> directory...so
> that authentication happens from zope, using the client
> ldapuserfolder.....
>
> please let me know if you need any more details in specific....
>
> regards,
> rakesh....

>>> 2002-12-17T10:50:45 ERROR(200) Zope Could not import
>>> Products.LDAPUserFolder
>>> Traceback (innermost last):