Installing source of python-ldap in suse...

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 19:48:54 CEST 2002

Finally I could do it. The LDAPUserFolder could be correctly imported
into Zope. I just got the following warning:

WARNING: Python C API version mismatch for module _ldap:
  This Python has API version 1010, module _ldap has version 1007.

But I could find some users on my LDAP server. Could this warning
represent problems in the future?

My last question:
Will the LDAPUserFolder catch automatically every user from the
LDAP server who try to log in? or do I have to seach and
I add them by myself?

Thanks for your patience,
Josef.