SASL binds

Hans Aschauer Hans.Aschauer at Physik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Mar 12 12:42:27 CET 2002

Am Montag, 11. März 2002 12:43 schrieb Michael Ströder:

> Best bet is that you send your patches to the list and we'll see...

Ok, I'm sending the modified files (not patches since I'm not sure if I
still have the originals around). Still a mess, but I removed the
dependency on liblutil.a (makes it simpler to compile, as you don't
need the sources for openldap). Works only with gssapi, as the requirde
callbacks for other mechanisms are not really implemented: for other
mechanisms, you see only printf's, and the program segfaults
afterwards, because interact->reslut and so on is filled with rubbish.
The mechanisms which one can try depend on the installation of sasl
(have a look at /usr/lib/sasl/).

In order to compile it, you will need the sasl and sasl-devel packages.
setup.cfg takes care of the libsasl linking.

Hans

--
Hans.Aschauer at Physik.uni-muenchen.de