Building python-ldap RPMs (was: TLS context)

Joe Little jlittle at open-it.org
Wed Jan 2 04:49:53 CET 2002

Did you just do a new commit on CVS?

the -O1 and -O2 both created .pyo files only.. no .pyc files (odd, that).

Anywho.. I've generated release 2, which drops the .pyo files and does the
post-install compile all, though it feels somewhat wrong since I may be
affecting other things on the system. Furthermore, I don't get the free
chksums on the .pyo and .pyc files.. Oh well, it definitely makes the build
process easier.

-2 is up there, and it does dump the compileall output to the screen. Once
we move beyond the cvs phase, I'll /dev/null that output since it will make
for ugly installations