Problems importing _ldap module

Christian Wiese cw at 4ix.net
Tue Oct 2 17:58:15 CEST 2001

Hi Donald,
thank you very much for your help, but everything seem to be on the right
place. Also the permissions are correct.

As I wrote in a later email, I found some gcc warnings during compilation of
the CVS source.
Then I compiled the "official" released sources, and I found the same
warnings again.

Greetings from Berlin,

Christian