ANNOUNCE: new mailing list python-ldap-commits

David Leonard david.leonard at csee.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 17 15:43:28 CEST 2001

Announcing a new mailing list on which CVS commits get announced.
I just committed some stuff and it seems to work fine.

or send 'help' to the email interface at:

	python-ldap-commits-request at lists.sourceforge.net

I'm using syncmail as recommended by the sf docs.

But I'll probably switch to log_accum (buy David Hampton et al) since
it's output is easier to read.

PS If you want to look at how this is done, check out our CVSROOT module, and
look at these files:

	loginfo
	syncmail
	checkoutlist

David Leonard                           David.Leonard at dstc.edu.au
DSTC                                    Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358
The University of Queensland            http://www.dstc.edu.au/
QLD 4072  AUSTRALIA                     B73CD65FBEF4C089B79A8EBADF1A932F13EA0FC8

.signature: Invalid argument