[Python-ideas] New Data Structure - Non Well-Founded Dict

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sun Mar 17 16:23:45 EDT 2019

This is an interesting challenge you have. However, this list is for
proposing ideas for changes in the Python language itself, in particular
the CPython reference implementation.

Python-list or some discussion site dealing with machine learning or
natural language processing would be appropriate for the task you are
trying to figure out. I suspect that third party libraries contain the data
structures you need, but I cannot recommend anything specific from my
experience.