[Python-ideas] Powerset

Hasan Diwan hasan.diwan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:15:47 EDT 2018

[if this isn't the correct spot, let me know and I'll gladly take it elsewhere]
I have found myself needing powerset functionality several times
recently to the point where I wondered if there's interest in making
it part of the standard library. I have a working implementation and
tests. Would take but 3 minutes to add it in and issue a pull request,
but I'd like to know if there's interest from esteemed group members.
Thanks for the quick turnaround. -- H

--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.

Sent from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable