[Python-ideas] Add "default" kwarg to list.pop()

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:00:29 EST 2018

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 6:04 AM Abe Dillon <abedillon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which brings me to the question: What happens when a PEP gets rejected? Is it final? Is there a process for reviving a PEP?

It remains as a permanent document. No, that isn't final; and the
process for reviving a PEP basically consists of answering the
objections that led to its rejection. There have been a few cases
where a proposal lies dormant for years before finally being accepted
(such as the matrix multiplication operator). So if you want to do
that, open a new thread, and specifically respond to the issues in the
PEP - anything named as a reason for rejection, and anything else that
you think ought to be improved.

ChrisA