[Python-ideas] High Precision datetime

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:56:07 EDT 2018

>From "[Python-Dev] PEP 564: Add new time functions with nanosecond
resolution" (2017-10-16 hh:mm ss[...] -Z)
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/dev-python/lLJuW_asYa0 :

> Maybe that's why we haven't found any CTCs (closed timelike curves) yet.
>
> Aligning simulation data in context to other events may be enlightening:
is there a good library for handing high precision time units in Python
(and/or CFFI)?

There's not yet an ISO8601-like standard for this level of time/date
precision.

Correlating particle events between experiments does require date+time.