[Python-ideas] Add the imath module

Jacco van Dorp j.van.dorp at deonet.nl
Fri Jul 13 04:43:12 EDT 2018

If there's going to be failure possible primality tests, there should
also exist certain ones. No matter how slow it can be to do it.

Python if often a language for beginners. I think it'd be confusing to
a lot of people that there's going to be tests that show "This one is
probably prime", instead of sure tests.

I'd call the functions is_prime() and is_likely_prime() (or
is_likely_not_prime(), depending on where it fails), to make it really
clear which you're picking and avoid confusion.