[Python-ideas] Medium for discussion potential changes to python (was: PEP 572: Statement-Local Name Bindings)

Oleg Broytman phd at phdru.name
Wed Feb 28 17:12:10 EST 2018

The topic has been discussed to death with all possible pros and cons.
I've published my personal collection of pros and cons at
http://phdru.name/Software/mail-vs-web.html

   And my personal bottom line is: I still prefer mailing lists but I
know their advantages and disadvantages and I've invested a lot of
resources to learn and configure my tools.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            phd at phdru.name