[Python-ideas] Changes to the existing optimization levels

Diana Clarke diana.joan.clarke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:56:43 EDT 2017

I suppose anything is possible ;) Perhaps I'll try my hand at that next.

But no, I'm limiting the scope to the existing toggles only
(docstrings, __debug__, assert) for this pass.

I am aware of that thread though. I read it a few weeks back when I
was initially researching the existing implementation and history.

Happy Friday, folks!

--diana