[Python-ideas] Adding "View Python 3 Documentation" to all Python 2 documentation URLs

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 18:52:38 EDT 2017

Right now, many Google searches for Python modules return the Python 2
documentation. IMO since 2 will be reaching EOL in around 3 years, it
would be nice to have a giant red box at the top with a link to the
Python 3 documentation.

SFML already does something like this: https://www.sfml-dev.org/tutorials/2.3/

(I mean, it would be even nicer to have a "jump to latest version" for
*all* not-new Python versions, though I figured just 2 would be a lot
easier.)

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else