[Python-ideas] from __pip__ import

אלעזר elazarg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:35:39 EDT 2016

Xavier, how is connecting and installing different from a windows popup
"this software requires changes to your firewall settings" or "requires
elevated privileges" which already happens. I am all for a two-step
process, but I think it should be more user friendly, and it can be done as
a Python command from inside the script.

If I send you a small script, it should be treated in the same way as if I
send you a program - an installer - not as a code that you should
incorporate into your already existing code base.