[Python-ideas] Object grabbing

Joshua Morton joshua.morton13 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:41:08 EDT 2016

Right that makes sense. Is there any precedent for non-keywords being
special cased by the compiler (I'm thinking specifically of Exceptions)?
There's obviously from __future__ imports, but I think going in that
direction would be simultaneously elegant, explicit, backwards compatible,
and an awful idea.

--Josh