[Python-ideas] Make py.exe default to Python 3

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:25:25 EST 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I do not believe that this needs a PEP, a tracker item should be fine IMHO.
> We should just ensure that the original authors of the PEP are aware, as
> missing out their opinions would be a disservice to the Python Windows
> community, as small as that may be when compared to *nix.

Given that this is basically a Windows-only change, it doesn't matter
how large or small the Windows community is - they're the people who
primarily matter :) If someone proposed a change to the way things are
done on OS/2, it'd be worth getting the opinions of both of the Python
OS/2 users... :P

ChrisA