[Python-ideas] A bit meta

Mirmojtaba Gharibi mojtaba.gharibi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:30:54 EST 2016

I support a stack exchange website. Quite often here a few members
overwhelm the email exchanges and the ideas no matter how clearly
you've explained them get buried in your very first email which you
have to repeat over and over and basically the discussion becomes
answering different here and there criticisms of a particular member.
I mean the conversation can quickly become only marginally relevant to
the entirety of your idea. I think stack exchange can sort out that
chaos considerably and if core developers don't really are looking for
consensus, that's okay; at least the convesation is sorted out. Every
new visitor has a chance of first seeing the idea proposed at the top
of the page, then the comments and answers.