[Python-ideas] RFC: PEP: Add dict.__version__

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:01:39 EST 2016

> The discussion on python-ideas can benefit from PEP numbers too,
> particularly since you're putting three separate proposals up. ("Wait,
> I know I saw a comment about that. Oh right, that was in PEP 142857,
> not 142856.") But it's up to you.

Hum, I forgot to mention that I'm not 100% sure yet that I correctly
splitted my work on the FAT Python project into the right number of
PEPs. Maybe we could merge two PEPs, or a PEP should be splitted into
sub-PEPs because it requires too many changes (I'm thinking at the
third PEP, not published yet, it's still a "private" draft).

Victor