[Python-ideas] Need help converting HTML doc to ReST

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:30:02 CET 2015

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> Chris, would you be so kind? I tried to work from Donald's gist, but there
> are some funny characters in it.
>
> I'd also like to use the Open Publication License (see PEP 1) rather than
> placing it in the public domain.
>
> You can go straight to the peps repo, I can fix things up later once I have
> time to review it.
>
> Thank you so much!!

Text imported. It builds cleanly, and it looks roughly like the
original page, but I suspect there's some places where other forms of
formatting will be better suited (eg nested lists are used to indent
code blocks). I've left the license as it is (Creative Commons) for
the moment; does "like to use" mean that you would if you could, or
you are hereby relicensing it?

Quotes, dashes, etc have all been ASCIIfied.

ChrisA