[Python-ideas] Putting `blist` into collections module

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 23:47:46 CEST 2014

I'm guessing the appveyor.yml file might look like this:

install:
  - cinst python
  - cinst pip
  - pip install wheel

build: off # It's Python; no building allowed!

test_script:
  - py.test # or whatever to run tests

deploy_script:
  - python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel upload

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 September 2014 14:47, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 21 September 2014 23:27, Ian Cordasco <graffatcolmingov at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> There's also an option that's free for Open Source that I've been
> >> looking at for some Ruby projects I maintain. AppVeyor [1] is a
> >> continuous integration system that integrates well with services like
> >> GitHub and BitBucket and will build wheels for Python projects once
> >> they've passed tests. This may be a good solution until PyPI can
> >> produce a build farm.
> >
> > Oh, that's very cool - yes, I'll definitely recommend it to folks now
> > I'm aware of it :)
>
> That's a *very* good point. I was aware of AppVeyor as a CI tool, I'd
> thought of it as essentially "Travis for Windows" but it had never
> occurred to me that it would work for building wheels as well.
>
> I may try to put together a "How to set up AppVeyor to build wheels
> for your project" document - Ian, do you have any examples of projects
> doing this, that I could look to for details?
> Paul

Ryan
If anybody ever asks me why I prefer C++ to C, my answer will be simple:
"It's becauseslejfp23(@#Q*(E*EIdc-SEGFAULT. Wait, I don't think that was
nul-terminated."
Personal reality distortion fields are immune to contradictory evidence. -
srean
Check out my website: http://kirbyfan64.github.io/