[Python-ideas] Better integration of multiprocessing with asyncio

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Oct 9 06:03:19 CEST 2014

This looks neat. I skimmed the README, and I noticed you marked up most
"yield from" epressions with "# non blocking". That feels confusing to me,
because when I read asyncio code, I think fo "yield from" as blocking (the
task, if not the world :-).  What do you think?

--Guido

--
--Guido van Rossum (on iPad)