[Python-ideas] Python-ideas Digest, Vol 88, Issue 199

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 24 04:00:41 CET 2014

"Colin J. Williams"
<cjwilliams43 at gmail.com> writes:

> #4 seems to refer to the Python basic system.

Howdy Colin. To participate in a discussion, please respond to
individual messages so the threads of discussion make sense.

To do that, first change your subscription to disable “digest” mode
<URL:http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node27.html> so that you receive
the individual messages in the discussion.

--
 \     “If I had known what it would be like to have it all... I might |
  `\     have been willing to settle for less.” —Jane Wagner, via Lily |