[Python-ideas] Add an introspection API to Executor

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Tue Aug 26 06:27:37 CEST 2014

> Hm. Maybe we should not complicate the API after all. This seems a lot of theorizing without enough of a use case.

Introspection (aka debugging) is an important use case.  Having looked at the code, and with Antoine's comments in mind,
I'd be happy with whatever Dan can get in there without changing the queuing implementation -- if anyone needs that much
flexibility, they can take the Python code and massage it to their own desires.

--
~Ethan~