[Python-ideas] Support os.path.join for Windows paths on Posix

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 31 00:23:49 CET 2013

Ryan Gonzalez <rymg19 at gmail.com> writes:

> 3.Everything I've written is for Python 2. I'm too lazy to port right
> now

Improvements such as are being suggested in this thread will not be made
in Python 2. So this discussion is either about improvements proposed in
Python 3 and later, or it's not worth having.

--
 \       “What I resent is that the range of your vision should be the |
  `\                                 limit of my action.” —Henry James |