[Python-ideas] The async API of the future: Twisted and Deferreds

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.cc
Sat Oct 13 21:13:09 CEST 2012

I quite like IOStream's interface, actually. If that's part of the
transport layer, how do you prevent from having duplicating its behavior
(read_until etc)? If there's just another separate object that would be the
ITransport in twisted, I think the difference is purely one of labeling.

--
cheers
lvh