[Python-ideas] Tuple Comprehensions

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Oct 18 07:47:18 CEST 2011

Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > More precisely, the parens are not part of the syntax for generator
> > expressions.
>
> Yes they are.

I had the impression that they could appear as a bare expression without
parens. But the Python interpreter doesn't support that impression, so I
guess I was wrong. Thanks for pointing it out.

--
 \      “We reserve the right to serve refuse to anyone.” —restaurant, |
  `\                                                             Japan |