[python-events] REQUESTING FOR A PERMISSION TO USE PYTHON LOGO

Yusee Habibu yusee201520 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:02:52 EST 2024

Dear PSF,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing on behalf of the
Python-Niger community, a vibrant group of Python enthusiasts, developers,
and educators in Niger. We are planning a series of community events,
including meetups, workshops, and conferences throughout the year, and we
are excited about the prospect of featuring the official Python logo on our
event merchandise, including t-shirts and other swag.

Our community is deeply committed to promoting and advancing Python within
our region, and we believe that incorporating the Python logo into our
event materials will enhance the sense of community identity and enthusiasm
among our members. The t-shirts and swag featuring the Python logo will
serve not only as memorabilia for participants but also as a visual
representation of our shared passion for Python programming.

In light of this, we kindly request your permission to use the Python logo
on our event t-shirts and other swag. We assure you that the logo will be
used respectfully and in accordance with any guidelines or specifications
provided by the Python Software Foundation.

Additionally, we understand the importance of protecting the integrity of
the Python brand, and we are committed to adhering to any usage guidelines
or restrictions that the Python Software Foundation may impose.

If there are specific procedures or forms to complete in order to obtain
official permission, please provide us with the necessary information, and
we will promptly fulfill any requirements.

We genuinely appreciate the invaluable support that the Python Software
Foundation provides to the global Python community, and we are eager to
represent Python proudly during our community events. Thank you for
considering our request, and we look forward to your positive response.

Best Regards,

Yusee Habibu

Lead Python-Niger Community

+22780952767