[python-events] PyConnect Panamá 2023

Arnulfo josereyes.jdi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:26:10 EDT 2023

Dear PSF Events Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Arnulfo Reyes, and I am one
of the organizers of PyConnect Panama 2023, a Python conference scheduled
to take place on October 13th and 14th, 2023, in Panama City.

We would like to request that our conference be added to the Python
Software Foundation (PSF) Event Calendar.

Below, I provide key details about our conference:

   -

   Event Name: PyConnect Panama 2023
   -

   Dates: October 13th and 14th, 2023
   -

   Location: Panama City
   -

   Event Website: [We should obtain the subdomain: https://2023.pycon.pa] ?
   -

   Event Description: PyConnect is an annual event that brings together the
   entire Python programming language community in Panama and the LATAM
   region. We will be hosting both virtual and in-person presentations
   (coworking - universities). It is a celebration of innovation,
   collaboration, and learning centered around Python and its broad ecosystem.
   We will have attendees from Panama and across Latin America.
   -

   Main Topics: The event features a diverse and enriching program,
   including keynote presentations by recognized experts in the national and
   international Python community, hands-on workshops, panel discussions, and
   networking activities.
   -

   Social Network:
   -

      https://www.instagram.com/pythonpanama
      -

      https://twitter.com/PythonPanama
      -

      https://www.meetup.com/python-panama

We would like our conference to be promoted through the PSF Event Calendar
to reach a wider audience and encourage participation in our community.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

*Arnulfo Reyes*Python Panamá