[python-events] Add Django Girls Aba to PSF Event Calendar

Psalms Kalu psalmskalu at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 14:08:05 EDT 2023

I am reaching out as the organizer for Django Girls Aba Workshop holding on 13th October, 2023. The PSF has provided a grant to support this event, and part of the information in the email informing of their decision to provide the grant is a recommendation to reach out to events at python.org so that the event can be added to the Event Calendar.

We would be happy to see our event added to the calendar. The event website bearing all necessary details is Django Girls Aba on 13th October 2023

|  |  |

|  |
Django Girls Aba on 13th October 2023

Django Girls Aba is a one-day workshop about programming in Python and Django tailored for women in Aba.

Best regards,
Psalms