[python-events] Fwd: Interested for Python Calendar Team volunteer

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Nov 29 06:41:19 EST 2023

Hi Giri,

I have added you to both calendars. Please remember to sign up to the
mailing list.

You can also have a look at existing entries to get an idea of the
format we're using for entries and our guidelines for entries:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Guidelines_for_entries

Thanks,

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Nov 29 2023)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/