[python-events] Django Girls Ho

Kafui Alordo kalordo7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 21:37:18 EST 2023

Hello Events Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to submit a new event for
inclusion on the Python events calendar. Please find details below:

*Name of the Event*: Django Girls Ho

*Type of Event*: Django Girls Workshop

*Focus on Python*: Yes. The event centers around the Python programming
language. designed to digest and break into Python programming, catering to
both beginners and a little somewhat experienced developers coming from a
diverse background. From introductory sessions to advanced topics, the
entire event is crafted with a strong emphasis on Python and its diverse
applications - like the use of the DJango web framework for crafting and
building robust applications.

*Approximate Number of Attendees*: Upto 60 attendees

*Location (incl. Country)*: Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.

*Dates/Times/Recurrence (incl. Time Zone)*: 24th February, 2024. 8:00 AM -
5:00 PM GMT

*HTML Link*: <a href="https://djangogirls.org/en/ho/">Django Girls Ho</a>

Thank you for considering our submission. Looking forward to it...

Kindest regards,
Kafui

Python Ho User Group Lead/Organizer.
Django Girls Ho, Akosombo Organizer.
Member of the Python Software Community, Ghana.
<https://about.me/kafui4k?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Kafui Alordo
about.me/kafui4k

*book a meeting with me via*: *https://calendly.com/kafuialordo/30min