[python-events] Opening new python community

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Apr 20 05:25:17 EDT 2023

Hi Yusee,

the steps largely depend on what you have in mind. If there is no Python
community in Niger yet, the best way to start is by running a few
meetups. Then perhaps continue with a smaller conference, e.g. a PyDay,
and then perhaps later migrate this into a PyCon Niger.

Thanks,

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Apr 20 2023)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/