[python-events] Event - Nov 16th PyCon US Fireside with Mariatta Wijaya

Eliza Sarobhasa eliza at womenwhocode.com
Tue Nov 8 18:44:20 EST 2022

Hello PSF Events Team,

Please add the following event from WomenWhoCode Python. Thank you.

*Name of the event:* Call for Proposals - Speaking at PyCon US 2023 -
Fireside Chat with Mariatta Wijaya, Conference Chair

*Type of event:* Fireside Chat / PyCon US CFPs

*Focus on Python: *PyCon US

*Approximate number of attendees:* Usually 70-100?

*Location:* Online / Digital

*Dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone): *November 16th, Wednesday 2022
at 8PM EST / 5PM PST

*HTML link using the format <a href="http://url/ <http://url/>">name of the
event</a>:*
for Proposals - Speaking at PyCon US 2023 - Fireside Chat with Mariatta
Wijaya, Conference Chair</a>

Have a great night

--
Thank you,
Eliza Sarobhasa (she/her/hers)

Women Who Code Python Website <http://www.womenwhocode.com/python> |
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/women-who-code-python> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/WWCodePython> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/WWCodePython> Get Involved
<https://www.womenwhocode.com/collaborate> | Beacons.ai
<https://beacons.ai/wwcodepython> | @elizacode
<http://www.twitter.com/elizacode>
Join us at CONNECT 2023 <https://connect.womenwhocode.dev/> and submit your
CFP before November 14th <https://wwcode.typeform.com/cfp-connect2023>
Attend an upcoming Python event! womenwhocode.com/python/events
<https://www.womenwhocode.com/python/events>
Look for your next opportunity: womenwhocode.com/jobs

*P.S. I'm sending this message at a time that suits me. Please know that I
don’t expect you to read, reply, or take action on this outside of your
regular working hours.*