[python-events] Twice Quarterly Free Live Python Webinars from Experts

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri May 20 10:17:44 EDT 2022

Hi Heather,

I've added both to the user group calendar. Going forward, please send
the events using our email template:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Submitting_an_Event

Thanks.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, May 20 2022)

               https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                     https://www.malemburg.com/