[python-events] HACK36 2022 | HACKATHON | MNNIT ALLAHABAD

Hack 36 MNNIT hackathon at mnnit.ac.in
Tue Mar 15 05:26:52 EDT 2022

Hi Team Python Software Foundation,
Warm Greetings from Team Hack36!

It gives me immense pleasure to offer your organization a great opportunity
to become a valuable partner for the fifth edition of Hackathon of MNNIT
Allahabad, Hack36 scheduled for 22-24 April 2022 (Tentative).

Hack36 is a student-organized hackathon. It features the best developers of
India, striving in teams to solve society's problems through their
intellect and creative code writing. Applications pour in from all over
India, and out of them, 1700 - 2000 top developers are selected to
participate in the event. Some tracks in the hackathon will be AI, ML,
Blockchain, IoT, BioInformatics. However, it is not only limited to this
field and we allow the developers to explore and exploit various new
technologies as well.

The last edition of Hack36 witnessed 600+ participating teams from 445
cities, 340 different colleges globally including IIT Kharagpur, IIT BHU,
and other NITs and IIITs. Over 2,100 developers helped in making the
hackathon a huge success.

The hackathon is free for all participants. We removed the burden of
finances by eliminating any sort of registration fee or any consequent
payments from our participants as we believe that the industry, together
with the organizers should help these developers define the technology of
tomorrow and that the developers we host should have time as their only
constraint.

As the sponsor, Python Software Foundation will be the face of the event,
and wherever there will be a mention of Hack36, there will also be a
mention of your company. We will provide you with extensive promotion among
many premier colleges globally as our sponsor, and also through our social
media partners. The frequent write-ups and blogs of the event will promote
your brand within our vast student community.

In case of an extended partnership from your side, you can expect some
exclusive perks like conducting workshops, interactive sessions, quizzes,
the addition of a theme, or an opportunity to become a judge for the event
as well

Following are some links to guide you through the event:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TsgJvbHP3KgNViaMTTcQmdxlWMIcOw4M/view

It would be our pleasure to have you on board with us as a long-term
association for our event. Please feel free to contact us for any further
queries.

Yours sincerely
Sidhant Agarwal
Event Lead