[python-events] Python Software Society of South Africa Conference

Adina Cepler adina at ericlernermagic.com
Sun Sep 19 10:44:57 EDT 2021

Hi there,

Glad to hear you're able to make the transition to a virtual event.

Now the hard part is figuring out how to keep the virtual event as engaging as
a live one.  If you need someone to help liven up the conference...that's all
Eric (the entertainer I work with) is doing now (he can't really perform live
and in person at this point)!

Check out a clip from one of his recent virtual performances here:
[http://ericlernermagic.com/virtual-
sample/](http://links.ericlernermagic.com/prod/0fc6d4b9-fb03-48b5-a8a0-d3a2547fa426
/e3fe6cfa-f6fd-481a-8123-18f42d5c1946)

Eric can give you a quick live sample of what he will do at your virtual
event.  Click below to set up a quick Zoom call with Eric or please direct me
to the person who is grappling with how to make sure your switch to a virtual
event is a good one!
[https://tidycal.com/ericlernermagic/virtual-event-quick-
zoom](http://links.ericlernermagic.com/prod/0fc6d4b9-fb03-48b5-a8a0-d3a2547fa426/47b67475-7c63-4864-80c6-4094139075fe
"https://tidycal.com/ericlernermagic/virtual-event-quick-zoom")