[python-events] (no subject)

mahdi security knowledgecomputer2018 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:58:45 EDT 2021

mahdi security <knowledgecomputer2018 at gmail.com>
Mon, Sep 6, 9:57 AM (1 day ago)
to events, Marc-Andre
hi how are you .thank you very much for put on my event(12) in python
programming official website.

#------------------------
*name of event:
     Introduction to the Python programming language (13) morning +
afternoon
*type of event:
      learning online

*focus on python
     what is features and uses python?
     what is uses of python programming in real world?
     what is relations field your university with python programming and
     how you find     "entry point" to programming?
      what is code experience python programming website?
      how python programming or (programming) low time my work?
       what is relationship game and nft markets?

*approximate number of attendees:
     linkedin:30 people
     website learning: max 80 min 30 join but max :12 and min 3 corporate.
     20 people register but 12 people participate.
*location: iran
*date:14/09/2021
*time:
       part1:08:00 to 10:40 AM
       part2:02:40 to 5:40 PM
*Html link using form:
to the Python programming language (13) </a>
to the Python programming language (13)</a>

good luck
god willin