[python-events] (no subject)

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Aug 23 05:31:59 EDT 2021

Hi Mahdi,

please send in any user group event entries in our published format:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Submitting_an_Event

with links, times, place of meeting, etc.

We can only add user group events. So far I have not been able to
determine whether you have a user group of interested parties behind
this or whether this is just a training you want to provide to anyone
interested.

For the latter, please use the wiki training page and its events
subpage.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg