[python-events] Please update.Python Events Calendar about PyCon JP 2020.

syoshida at pycon.jp syoshida at pycon.jp
Tue May 12 11:55:03 EDT 2020

Hi Marc, Long time no see.

> Hi Yoshida-san,
>
> for conferences, we always use "all day" events in the calendar.
>
> As long as you put the information about the time zone on the website
> this should not be a problem.
I understand.

> BTW: If you're looking for resources on the topic of online conferences,
> you may want to check this EuroPython blog post:
> https://www.europython-society.org/post/617463429296472064/sharing-our-research-and-licenses-for-going-online
> Feel free to reach out to me, in case you have questions. We're
> going online with EuroPython as well.
This is very much appreciated information.
We may ask for your cooperation.
Zoom Webinar and Pro licenses are especially interesting.
We have a lot to consider, so We'll contact EuroPython 2020 Team or helpdesk at europython.eu
at a later date.

--
PyCon JP Committee Board /PyCon JP 2020 Staff
Shunsuke Yoshida <syoshida at pycon.jp>