[python-events] Python webinar

Joe Nguyen JoeNguyen at fico.com
Thu Jul 2 16:09:32 EDT 2020

Hi,
My name is Joe Nguyen and I am the product marketing manager for FICO Xpress Optimization. Recently we had a release that enables Python users to deploy their Python scripts as web applications. We will be hosting two webinars, one for North America and one for EMEA, to show the new capabilities. Is this something that we can add to the Pythons Event Calendar? If not, is there somewhere else we can post about this on Python.org?

Here is the registration page for the webinar: https://fico.com/en/events-webinars/easy-deployment-python-models-web-applications-xpress-insight

Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions you may have.

Thanks,
Joe

[signature_1506853736]<https://www.fico.com/en/products/fico-xpress-optimization>
Joe Nguyen | Sr. Product Marketing Manager | FICO<https://www.fico.com/en/products/fico-xpress-optimization>
mobile: 408-406-2891 | email: joenguyen at fico.com<mailto:joenguyen at fico.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.