[python-events] New volunteers & intro

onlinejudge95 onlinejudge95 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 02:29:16 EST 2020

Hi Team,

Myself Mayank Pathak, I am a Computer Science Graduate with ~5 years of
experience in Python. I would like to volunteer for the Python events ML as
a call of duty. I am currently working in web space along with experience
in automation stuff.
Here is a link to my github profile

https://github.com/onlinejudge95.

Hope to hear from you soon.