[python-events] Question About Events/Courses Publishing as a premium member account holder

Sudheer Reddy sudheer at simpliv.com
Thu Feb 27 06:02:06 EST 2020

Hello Team,

Greetings from Simpliv!

Simpliv LLC, headquartered at Fremont CA, is a fast growing online learning platform with variety of courses available from numerous categories. We help students and professionals to advance their career by offering effective and high quality courses at a very competitive rates. Our mission is to become one stop solution to learn about Technology, Leadership, Personal Development, Productivity tools, Music, Photography etc. to name few.

We are having premium member account with your organization. Is there any option to publish some of our Simpliv relevant Events/Courses Publishing on your website as a premium member account holder.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Sudheer Reddy
Email: sudheer at simpliv.com<mailto:sudheer at simpliv.com>