[python-events] Sponsorship / Mentorship Invitation for Hackathon

Hack Club NMIT hackclub at nmit.ac.in
Mon Feb 24 13:50:51 EST 2020

Hello,

We the HackClub of Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore are
organizing HackBout, a hackathon which will take place on the
4 & 5 th of March 2020 at NMIT Bangalore, India.
Website: https://www.hackbout.tech/

We are currently expecting a turnout of 200+ participants, i.e, about 50
teams. We will be getting tons of press coverage as this event will happen
side by side NMIT's annual cultural fest, Annadyanta, which had over 30000
people in attendance last year.

I would like to inquire if we could get any type of support from your
company be it in the form of sponsorship or mentorship.

The prospectus is attached to this mail.

--

Best,
Team Hack Club NMIT