[python-events] Python Event in Penza city, RU

Sergey Emelyanov karagabul at gmail.com
Thu May 30 14:30:50 EDT 2019

Good day. Starting from February 2019, we in the city of Penza spend
every month meetup. You can add to the calendar next

  * name of the event: Python Penza Meetup #4
  * type of event: Meetup
  * focus on Python: We talk about good python solutions in web development
  * approximate number of attendees: 10
  * location (incl. country):Sovetskaya st. 2, Penza,Penza region, Russia. Cafe "Cones&Nuts"
  * dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone): 2019-06-15 11:00 UTC +3 (Moscow)
  * <a href="https://www.facebook.com/events/665946210531816/">Python Penza Meetup #4</a>