[python-events] Envision Events 2019

Kerry Herbert kerry.herbert at zemax.com
Fri Mar 1 06:21:25 EST 2019

Dear Whom It May Concern,

As Marketing Manager for Zemax Europe, it is my great pleasure to invite you to exhibit at Envision Europe 2019, held in Paris, France on 26th -28th March 2019.

Envision is an annual event, globally recognised within the Zemax community as the leading conference devoted to the topic of optics. It attracts over 120 leading researchers. Hear from leaders in optics, get a look at future innovations, and network with peers.

Zemax Envision Europe is a three-day, action-packed event of presentations, workshops and networking opportunities for optical and mechanical design professionals.

Envision Europe focus is on Game changers in the optics and Photonics market, including emerging applications and related technologies from Automotive to Aerospace and Defence. The agenda for this event is now live and full of Zemax customers who are at the top of their field working on exciting projects like the ELT (Extremely Large Telescope), VR/AR and Freeform design.

Take this opportunity to participate by showcasing your company products and/or services to key scientists from all over the world.

Should you wish to express your interest in sponsoring at this prestigious event or for more information, please contact me or visit our website https://www.zemax.com/envision_europe

We hope you will join us at this conference and we look forward to meeting you in March.

Kind regards

Kerry

Kerry Herbert
Marketing Co-ordinator
Tel: +44 (0) 1279 810911 x206
Email: Kerry.Herbert at zemax.com | Website: www.zemax.com

Zemax Europe Limited
8 Riverside Business Park
Stoney Common Road
Stansted CM24 8PL
United Kingdom
Zemax Europe Ltd. Registered in England and Wales Reg.
No. 2819333. Registered office: The Granary, Crowhill Farm, Ravensden Rd,
Bedford, MK44 2QS. VAT:GB632337065.