[python-events] python events on wikical

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sun Jan 6 09:21:39 EST 2019

Hi Ivan,

you should be able to use the Google Geo APIs for adding
coordinates based on the Location field we set on events.

Here's an example of how this can be done:

http://lmorillas.github.io/python_events/

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Jan 06 2019)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/