[python-events] We Buy Abandoned Buildings/Equipment

Nick Mason franklin.palmer58 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:13:53 EDT 2018

Hi,

Here at AEG we would be grateful to have the opportunity to assist with
decommissioned or surplus equipment. We specialize in the recovery and
supply of power, cooling and heating systems including, but not limited to:
Chillers, Boilers, Generators, Transformers, Switchgear, UPS, PDU, etc.

We are devoted to providing solutions to meet the unique needs of each
client while providing the most value for the existing equipment. Please
respond to this email or give us a call to allow us to show you what we
have to offer.

Kind Regards,
Nick M.
AE Group

(If we have reached you in error, please reply letting us know you do not
wish to be contacted again.)