[python-events] Python Event: PyCon Thailand 2018

Noah Cse noahcse at gmail.com
Thu May 10 03:23:48 EDT 2018

Hi all event organizer of PyCon or Python Events.

This is Noah who volunteer of PyCon Thailand, and I would like to introduce
a python event in Bangkok, Thailand: PyCon Thailand 2018,

I would like to ask organizers to put this event on Python Event website(
https://www.python.org/events/) and Python Event Calendar (
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=j7gov1cmnqr9
tvg14k621j7t5c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Asia%2FTaipei),

please feel free to mail me more about PyCon Thailand or our staff.

* name of the event:
PyCon Thailand 2018

* type of event:
conference

* focus on Python:
Yes, Python

* approximate number of attendees:
500up

* location (incl. country):
10/1 Krung Thonburi Road Khwaeng Bang Lamphu Lang, Thon Buri, Bangkok
Thailand 10600

* dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone):
June 16th 08:00AM(GMT+7)~ June 17th 06:00PM(GMT+7), 2018
Bangkok TimeZone. /
annual/

* link (in HTML format):
Thailand 2018</a>